- What symptoms does the intervention address?
- Are these symptoms high-priority targets for your child?
- What research evidence supports this approach?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- How is progress systematically monitored?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for using this approach?
- What are the risks involved?
Adapted from Let’s Talk: Navigating Communication Services and Supports for Your Young Child with Autism by Rhea Paul, Ph.D., CCC-SLP & Donia Fahim, Ph.D. © 2015 Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., Inc. All rights reserved.